Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to Write and Publish Articles Online

How To Write and Publish Articles Online

Tips and Tools For Article Marketing

Writing your own articles and submitting them to ezines is one of the best and most effective methods of getting completely free promotion for your business.
Writing articles can help you -
  • Brand yourself as an expert in your field
  • Get free advertising through your resource box
  • Boost your sales and profits
  • Promote affiliate programs
  • Boost your Pagerank because of the links pointing to your website
  • Get more traffic to your site, when it gets published on websites or ezines whose readers you want to target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My photo
Wilkesboro, NC, United States
My interest with writing began by composing poems about nature in my childhood. I also co-wrote a play in my 4th grade class when I lived in New Rochelle, NY. It generated enough positive feedback that my class put on the play in the school auditorium. I was fortunate to have a lead part. After my high school graduation, I entered the working world. For over 30 years I have been steadily gaining writing, editing and digital publishing skills. I began by composing letters and emails to company clients. I contributed to articles written for The Commuters Register based in Windsor, CT. Since 2009, I have added social media, digital publishing and blogging here in Wilkesboro, NC. Since 2010, I write ad copy for the listing descriptions for each of my 3 Internet shops open at Etsy.com. In 2012, I entered a poem about my dog Red in the World Poetry Contest. The poem was chosen for publication. I have written articles for the Winston-Salem Frugal Living Examiner and Hub Pages. In 2012, I acquired The Wilkes Gazette digital newspaper that was renamed the Wilkes County Gazette in 2014. I write under both my own name and my pen name, Jeanne Armonk.
Pet Adoption